Ten Reasons to See ... Sprint at Camden People's Theatre
1. Its packed full of some of the most exciting new theatre companies in London
2. Rotozaza's incredible GuruGuru - a piece for only 5 participants at one time, following the instructions of an on screeen animated character
3. Michael Pinchbeck's The Post Show Party Show which he performs with his parents, re-creating the first night party where they first met
4. Idlle Motion will present their Total Theatre Award nominated Borges & !, a stunningly beautiful visual piece on the life of the great author
5. The ever popular Live Art Speed Dating, courtesy of Stoke Newington International Airport - be sure to book your place now!
6. Blast Theory and Pacitti company member Sheila Ghelani's Grafting and Budding - exploration of race and heritage via the medium of live apple sculpture (yes, really)
7. Jack Pratchard by Jonathan Storey, a tale of a man discovering the afterlife, told by the medium of a cardboard model theatre
8. Natasha Davis' Asphyxia, following from Rupture seen at Spill national platform
9. Dean Gibbons and the Knowledge of Death performed by a heady concoction of by Rotozaza’s Silvia Mercuriali and directed by Ridiculusmus’s David Woods. Need we say more.
10. Its right by Warren St / Euston Square tube - so very easy to drop by and take a look!
For more info on the Sprint Festival, visit www.cptheatre.co.uk