Want some special A Little Life merch as the show heads to cinemas??
We’ve got a bumper pack of:
- A pair of cinema tickets (winners will be able to give their preferred location)
- 1 signed poster with the cast
- 1 signed copy of Hanya Yanagihara’s novel
- A tote bag (we have pink, green, blue versions available)
- A white T-shirt (featuring the names JB, Jude, Malcolm and Willem in pink/green, size small)
- One programme (from the show’s West End gala performance)
The film, released on 28 September across the UK and select European countries, is led by the star-studded London cast – composed of James Norton (Happy Valley) as Jude, Luke Thompson (Bridgerton) as Willem, Omari Douglas (Cabaret) as JB, Zach Wyatt (The Witcher) as Malcolm, Elliot Cowan (The Crown) as Brother Luke/Doctor Traylor/Caleb, Zubin Varla (Tammy Faye) as Harold, Nathalie Armin (Force Majeure) as Ana, and Emilio Doorgasingh (Best of Enemies) as Andy.
For your chance to win – answer the fun question at the link below and submit your email by Thursday (14 September).
Competition Terms & Conditions
• Prize consists of a bundle of A Little Life merchandise.
• Film ticket location is subject to availability – as in we might not be able to guarantee the cinema of choice
• The promoter for this competition is WhatsOnStage Ltd (“the Promoter”).
• These terms and conditions apply to this competition and entry to the competition is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
• The competition is only available to residents of the United Kingdom, Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man over the age of 18.
• Employees of the Promoter, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
• No purchase is necessary to enter the competition and only one entry per person will be accepted.
• The competition will run from Monday 11 September at 12pm until Thursday 14 September at 12. After this specified date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
• The winner will be selected at random and will be notified by email within 7 days of the competition closing. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 1 day of notification, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select a replacement winner (and that winner will similarly have to respond to the notification sent to them by the Promoter within 1 day of that notification being sent to them or else they will also forfeit their prize).
• The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a happening outside of their control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
• The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Promotion.
• No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are non-transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
• All other expenses associated with the prize such as transport to and from the venue, food and drink shall be the responsibility of the winner and not the Promoter.
• In the interest of fairness, winners will be chosen at random.
• The Promoter will notify the winner as to when and where the prize can be collected.
• The Promoter will not be liable for winners not receiving the email to notify them of their success or failing to attend on time or, indeed, at all.
• The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• These Terms and Conditions are effective as of Monday 11 September 2023.