Competition: win a family ticket to the RSC's The Boy in the Dress in Stratford-Upon-Avon
Enter for your chance to see this 'exhilarating' new musical based on David Walliams' book
Based on the hilarious debut novel by Little Britain co-creator and Britain's Got Talent judge David Walliams, the Royal Shakespeare Company presents a ★★★★★ musical adaptation of The Boy in the Dress, now playing in Stratford-Upon-Avon
Dennis is 12-years-old and his school football team's star striker. But when Mum leaves home, life is tough. The only reminder Dennis has of Mum is a photo of her in a beautiful yellow dress. A dress rather like the one on the cover of Vogue on sale at Raj's newsagents. And also a bit like the one that Lisa James, the coolest girl in the school, is sketching in her note book. What do you do if you like both football and dresses? And what will Mr Hawtrey the head teacher do when he discovers that his strict uniform code has been broken by a boy in a dress?
This new musical has songs written by pop legend Robbie Williams and Guy Chambers with a script written by Mark Ravenhill and direction by Gregory Doran. The all-star cast features Rufus Hound, Natasha Lewis, Irvine Iqbal and Forbes Masson.
Enter now to win a family ticket (up to five tickets) for The Boy in the Dress at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre in Stratford-Upon-Avon for any available performance until 8 March 2020. Transport and accommodation are not included. Subject to availability.
This competition has now closed.
Competition Terms & Conditions
• The promoter for this competition is WhatsOnStage Ltd ("the Promoter").
• These terms and conditions apply to this competition and entry to the competition is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
• The competition is only available to residents of the United Kingdom, Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man over the age of 18.
• Employees of the Promoter, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
• No purchase is necessary to enter the competition and only one entry per person will be accepted.
• The competition will run from Tuesday 10 December 2019 until 12pm on Tuesday 17 December 2019. After this specified date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
• The winner will be notified by email on the day the competition closes. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 1 day of notification, the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select a replacement winner (and that winner will similarly have to respond to the notification sent to them by the Promoter within 1 day of that notification being sent to them or else they will also forfeit their prize).
• The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a happening outside of their control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
• The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Promotion.
• No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are non-transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
• All other expenses associated with the prize such as transport to and from the venue, food and drink shall be the responsibility of the winner and not the Promoter.
• In the interest of fairness, winners will be chosen at random.
• The Promoter will notify the winner as to when and where the prize can be collected.
• The Promoter will not be liable for winners not receiving the email to notify them of their success or failing to attend on time or, indeed, at all.
• The Promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• These Terms and Conditions are effective as of Tuesday 10 December 2019.