Competition: win tickets to the 20th Annual WhatsOnStage Awards, plus party passes and goody bags!
Fancy attending this star-studded celebration? Enter now for your chance to be the first to see who's crowned the best in British theatre
Are you itching to find out if your favourites are this year's winners?
Enter our unbelievable competition to be in with the chance of winning a pair of tickets to the star-studded 20th Annual WhatsOnStage Awards, plus a pair of tickets to the exclusive after-party. Not only that, we're also giving you two WhatsOnStage merchandise-filled goody bags, including water bottles, keep cups, notepads and more!
Get your glad-rags on and prepare for a dazzling night of celebration, as stars from across the West End and beyond are recognised in the only awards where you, the public, decide who wins.
Join Jodie Prenger and Tom Read Wilson as they host an evening of pure entertainment, packed with performances from some of the best shows in town. What more could you want?
If this sounds like the perfect prize, enter now and you could win tickets to this unforgettable concert on Sunday 1 March at the Prince of Wales Theatre. Subject to availability.
The competition closes Friday 14 February – we'll be in touch if you're the lucky winner!
This competition has now closed
Competition Terms & Conditions
• The promoter for this competition is WhatsOnStage Ltd ("the Promoter").
• These terms and conditions apply to this competition and entry to the competition is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
• The competition is only available to residents of the United Kingdom, Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man over the age of 18.
• Employees of the Promoter, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
• No purchase is necessary to enter the competition and only one entry per person will be accepted.
• The competition will run from Friday 31 January 2020 until 12pm on Friday 14 February 2020. After this specified date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
• The winner will be notified by email on the day the competition closes. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 1 day of notification, the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select a replacement winner (and that winner will similarly have to respond to the notification sent to them by the Promoter within 1 day of that notification being sent to them or else they will also forfeit their prize).
• The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a happening outside of their control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
• The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Promotion.
• No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are non-transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
• All other expenses associated with the prize such as transport to and from the venue, food and drink shall be the responsibility of the winner and not the Promoter.
• In the interest of fairness, winners will be chosen at random.
• The Promoter will notify the winner as to when and where the prize can be collected.
• The Promoter will not be liable for winners not receiving the email to notify them of their success or failing to attend on time or, indeed, at all.
• The Promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• These Terms and Conditions are effective as of Friday 31 January 2020.