Competition: win tickets to The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole musical plus cast recording and Adrian Mole books
Enter now to win this incredible prize package
Sue Townsend's enormously popular and beloved book series about teenage angst, family struggles and unrequited love has been adapted into this joyous musical now playing in the West End!
Tortured poet, misunderstood intellectual and spotty teenager Adrian Mole is one of the most enduring comedy characters of all time. He's hapless, hilarious, and perfectly captures the spirit of 1980s Britain.
This wonderfully witty and endearing musical is playing at the West End's Ambassadors Theatre for a strictly limited season, and features a stellar cast of young performers alongside theatre favourites including Lara Denning, John Hopkins and Amy Ellen Richardson.
Enter now to win a pair of tickets for The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole for any September performance (excluding Saturdays and 26 to 27 September), plus a cast recording and two books: The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole Aged 13 3/4 and Adrian Mole The Collected Poems.
This competition has now closed
Competition Terms & Conditions
• The promoter for this competition is WhatsOnStage Ltd ("the Promoter").
• These terms and conditions apply to this competition and entry to the competition is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
• The competition is only available to residents of the United Kingdom, Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man over the age of 18.
• Employees of the Promoter, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
• No purchase is necessary to enter the competition and only one entry per person will be accepted.
• The competition will run from Thursday 22 August 2019 until midday on Thursday 29 August 2019. After this specified date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
• The winner will be notified by email on the day the competition closes. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 1 day of notification, the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select a replacement winner (and that winner will similarly have to respond to the notification sent to them by the Promoter within 1 day of that notification being sent to them or else they will also forfeit their prize).
• The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a happening outside of their control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
• The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Promotion.
• No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are non-transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
• All other expenses associated with the prize such as transport to and from the venue, food and drink shall be the responsibility of the winner and not the Promoter.
• In the interest of fairness, winners will be chosen at random.
• The Promoter will notify the winner as to when and where the prize can be collected.
• The Promoter will not be liable for winners not receiving the email to notify them of their success or failing to attend on time or, indeed, at all.
• The Promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• These Terms and Conditions are effective as of Thursday 22 August 2019.