1. Fed up with panto? Nativity seeming stale? Our tale is about as far away from the traditional Christmas as you can get, depicting a corporate mega-company reinventing Christmas for profit motives. Think Jesus battling an evil santa using a lightsabre.
2. A group of Bristolian Santas set up a protest group called 'Santas for Justice'.
3. For sale: Character names, sponsors logos, props and more. Buy almost any element of the show before you watch, to create a thoroughly personal seasonal performance. If you're a business, your brand can feature throughout the performance. Christmas is truly for sale.
4. If your Christmas doesn't feel complete without a good love story, then rest assured that 'Christmas Reloaded' will give you that fuzzy feeling inside. Maz is Joe's best friend, but does she realise his true feelings for her? Will the Xmas spirit sow the seeds of love, or shatter it with tasteless product-placement?
5. Complementary seasonal drinks provided. Starting at 9.30pm throughout December, join the party as this alternative Christmas panto whips through scenes of musical comedy, romance and, ultimately, the battle for Christmas.
Christmas Reloaded is at the Old Red Lion, Islington, 9.30pm, until 31 December 2009 (not 24 to 27), £10 all tickets (Includes free seasonal drink)
Share via Email
No thanks, don't show this popup again.