How much have you been paying attention to this week's theatre news? Find out by answering the seven questions below, all based on news from the past week in the wonderful world of theatre.
Scroll down for the answers and links to the full news stories, but NO peeking! Finally, let us know how many you got right on twitter!
1. Which former Wicked star is making their BBC Proms debut in Kiss Me Kate next month?
a) Alexia Khadime
b) Kerry Ellis
c) Rachel Tucker
d) Louise Dearman
2. Staying in Oz, who is returning to the West End show for a limited 12 week run?
a) Idina Menzel
b) Kristin Chenoweth
c) Kerry Ellis
d) Diane Pilkington
3. Which West End show has announced new American leads?
a) The Book of Mormon
b) Les Miserables
c) The Bodyguard
d) Miss Saigon
4. Which UK theatre has been shortlisted for a RIBA architecture prize?
a) Liverpool Everyman
b) Crucible Theatre, Sheffield
c) Curve Theatre, Leicester
d) Royal Exchange, Manchester
5. Which Patrick Marber play is rumoured to be coming to the Donmar Warehouse for a three month run in February?
a) Dealer's Choice
b) The Musicians
c) After Miss Julie
6. Where is the WhatsOnStage winning play To Kill a Mockingbird being staged this summer?
a) Shakespeare's Globe
b) Latitude Festival
c) Regent's Park Open Air Theatre
d) The space formally known as 'The Shed'
7. Which play at the St James Theatre received a four star review from WhatsOnStage this week?
b) This May Hurt a Bit
c) A Spoonful of Sherman
Click on each answer to read the full news story.