1. The play is fantastic! Loosely based on Schnitzler’s La Ronde, it portrays a series of encounters between 10 very different pairs of gay men in contemporary New York. It’s funny, provocative, touching and thoroughly entertaining.
2. We have an absolutely tremendous cast. Ten handsome and talented actors who are guaranteed to knock your socks off!
3. The brilliant Phil Willmott and Samuel Miller directing the work of critically acclaimed American playwright Joe DiPietro is something that you can’t afford to miss.
4. Come see what all of the fuss is about! The Times, the Evening Standard and Whatsonstage.com all gave it four stars and our audiences have absolutely loved the show as well.
5. The Lowry is an exciting place to perform and a wonderful place to watch theatre!
F***ing Men runs from Thurs 27- Sat 29 August. For more info and tickets, visit www.thelowry.com
Share via Email
No thanks, don't show this popup again.