Trevor and Darren give us five good reasons for going along to the Lowry.
1. The play is suitable for all ages, so Grandma can spend a night out with her grand children and everyone in between and have a good laugh.
2. Les Hommes...... is original yet pays homage to early cinema comedy and the patience needed in waiting for the best pay off.
3. Moments of Magic, circus skill, dance, burlesque (not the taking clothes off burlesque. Grandma would go nuts!) and clowning.
4. In WWII our freedom was challenged by the darkness that the Nazi's brought with them. So what relevent time for a play about freedom to come along when the BNP have just darkened our doorway here in Manchester again.
5. For friendship and acceptance.
Les Hommes dans Robes de Chambre runs at the Lowry Studio from 3 - 4 July.
Share via Email
No thanks, don't show this popup again.