Competition: win a copy of Fleabag: The Special Edition signed by Phoebe Waller-Bridge
Enter now for your chance to win this fabulous Fleabag prize
Directly following a sold-out run in New York, Fleabag, Phoebe Waller-Bridge's International cultural phenomenon and award-winning comedic play, directed by Vicky Jones, has come home to London for 30 performances only.
The show, which originally previewed at Soho Theatre in 2013 before heading to the Edinburgh Fringe, inspired the smash-hit television adaptation starring Waller-Bridge, Olivia Colman, Sian Clifford and Andrew Scott.
Tickets may now be like gold dust, but this wonderful prize could be the perfect consolation!
Fleabag: The Special Edition is a brand-new version of the play script published by Nick Hern Books celebrating the success of Fleabag. Along with the script, the book features new content including pieces written by Waller-Bridge, Jones and key members of the creative team, colour photos and an introduction by Deborah Frances-White (The Guilty Feminist).
And, above all, the copy you could win is signed by Waller-Bridge herself!
This competition has now closed.
Competition Terms & Conditions
• The promoter for this competition is WhatsOnStage Ltd ("the Promoter").
• These terms and conditions apply to this competition and entry to the competition is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
• The competition is only available to residents of the United Kingdom, Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man over the age of 18.
• Employees of the Promoter, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
• No purchase is necessary to enter the competition and only one entry per person will be accepted.
• The competition will run from Wednesday 4 September 2019 until midday on Wednesday 11 September 2019. After this specified date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
• The winner will be notified by email on the day the competition closes. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 1 day of notification, the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select a replacement winner (and that winner will similarly have to respond to the notification sent to them by the Promoter within 1 day of that notification being sent to them or else they will also forfeit their prize).
• The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a happening outside of their control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
• The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Promotion.
• No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are non-transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
• All other expenses associated with the prize such as transport to and from the venue, food and drink shall be the responsibility of the winner and not the Promoter.
• In the interest of fairness, winners will be chosen at random.
• The Promoter will notify the winner as to when and where the prize can be collected.
• The Promoter will not be liable for winners not receiving the email to notify them of their success or failing to attend on time or, indeed, at all.
• The Promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• These Terms and Conditions are effective as of Wednesday 4 September 2019.