Here's our selection of the punniest, loudest or most outrageous shows touting for audiences this year. Feel free to get involved at the bottom of the page if we've missed any favourites.
For full listings and coverage from the Edinburgh Festivals 2012, visit Whatsonstage.com/Scotland
1. Andy and the Prostitutes - The Musical
2. As of 1.52pm GMT on Friday April 27th 2012, This Show Has No Title.
3. Back to the Future - The Pantomime
4. Bereavement: The Musical
5. Born to be Mild
6. A Brief History of Scotland - We Done Loads!
7. Britain's Got F*ck All Talent!
8. Cheap Laughs (Are Better Than No Laughs)
9. Cracking Yolks – Free Range Comedy
10. The Death of Comedy
11. Des Bishop Likes to Bang
12. Dracula: Sex, Sucking and Stardom
13. The Ejaculate Conception
14. Festival of the Spoken Nerd
15. Gareth Morinan Explains Why David Cameron should be fired for crimes against short people (among other things)
17. Lust In Translation
18. Molly Wobbly's Tit Factory
19. Nice People Have Ruined My Life
20. Plenty More Fish (But I Don’t Have A Fish Fetish)
21. Sex Ed: The Musical!
22. Tesco Chainstore Massacre
23. The Quiz Show that has Nothing to do with Horses
24. Trevor Lock’s Amateur Sex Tape Theory
25. What Would Beyonce Do?
Share via Email
No thanks, don't show this popup again.