what happens when a relationship goes stale. Can a little flirting bring
back the spark? Infidelity might drive a couple apart but then so might
Written by new composer Christopher Hamilton, the show stars Trevor Jary
who won a Whatsonstage.com Theatregoers Choice Award in 2004 for playing
Pharaoh in Joseph And His Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat. Here,
Christopher gives us five good reasons to go along…
1) At the Edinburgh Fringe this year, Over The Threshold won the award for
Best Music in a New Musical; in the Musical Theatre Matters Awards, the only
prizes that honour new musical theatre at the world’s biggest arts festival.
2) The cast are fantastic and have a myriad of West End credits between
them. Plus because the venue is so intimate, the audience get to see the
actors up-close and personal.
3) It's a rare chance to support a new British musical not a revival or an
4) It will make you laugh and it may make you cry.
5) At just 10 pounds for an award-winning, critically acclaimed show (six 5*
reviews), it is great value for money.
Over The Threshold is at the Jermyn Street Theatre until 3 October.