High kick your way into Spring with the WhatsOnstage Theatre Club!
Buy an annual Premium Membership today and enjoy a free two-course dinner for two from the set menu at Joe Allen, London's ultimate showbiz hangout!
Our Theatre Club is an exclusive members area where you can access great seats at great prices, exclusive Q&As with actors and creatives, luxury extras like free drinks and programmes and much more. For one small annual fee, you get access to as many shows per year as you want!
We regularly update the diverse range of West End and Off-West End shows on offer, so there's always something for everyone. Currently there are more than 30 shows and events available. Interested? Just follow the steps below.
But don't just take our word for it - see what our members say about us:
"The club always advertises well in advance...the choice and prices are amazing"
"Absolutely brilliant evening...I also thought your Q&A was really insightful and perfectly pitched"
"Fantastic seats and thank you Theatre Club for the excellent discounts you give"
"Theatre Club is the best!"
Click here, select 'Annual Premium Membership' and follow the instructions.
The Small Print
• Offer applies to a set, two-course meal only that does not include any beverages. Any additional food, all drinks and service will incur additional charges.
• Offer applies to anyone purchasing a full price £50 annual Premium Membership between 1 and 31 March 2018.
• The offer at Joe Allen must be redeemed between 8 March and 31 May 2018, however, there must be a 48-hour window between a membership going live and the offer being redeemed.
• All new Premium members will be emailed a confirmation of their membership and details of how to redeem their new membership gift, i.e. meals must be booked by emailing [email protected] ONLY. Telephone bookings will not be accepted.
• Please allow 48 hours between taking out your membership and being emailed details on how to redeem your meal at Joe Allen.
• Meals bookable via this offer cannot be booked via Open Table, Book-a-Table or any other form of online restaurant booking portal.
• The meal voucher will have no cash value and alternate meal options cannot be substituted. Dietary requirements should be mentioned at the time of booking with Joe Allen.
• WhatsOnStage Theatre Club memberships run continuously and renew automatically on the date of membership expiration unless cancelled by email at least three business days prior to the renewal.
• WhatsOnStage Theatre Club memberships are not transferable.
• Memberships undertaken via this promotion will not be refunded under any circumstances.
• WhatsOnStage reserve the right to revoke a membership if, in its sole judgement, WOS Management believes that a member or a member's guest's behaviour at a Club event was inappropriate in any way.
Share via Email
No thanks, don't show this popup again.