Where's Joey? 9 places everyone's favourite horse has been spotted
The world's most famous horse certainly gets around a bit
As we sit in our office and look out at the rain, we can only dream for a life akin to that much travelled star of London theatre, no not Stephen Fry, Joey from War Horse.
So, ahead of the live broadcast of the National Theatre's multi-award-winning production of War Horse (27 February), here's some of the places Joey has been spotted.
1. Nothing like a trip to Edinburgh Castle to stirrup the emotions.
2. After a cold winter, Joey decided he mustang out with the Aussies down under.
3. It stopped reining long enough to check out the Angel of the North.
4. Joey prefers Corrie to Neighbours.
5. At Wembley to see Mane United.
6. Joey looks anxious getting on the London Eye, but no need to worry, it's very stable and he won't be up there furlong.
7. Getting in some colture at the V&A Museum.
8. Meeting Her Marejesty.
9. In Iddesleigh where he was barn.
The live broadcast of War Horse takes place on 27 February, for a full list of UK and international venues and ticket information visit www.ntlive.com