1. You should probably come and see The Oh F__k Moment if you've ever stood on a rake. Or accidentally made your party cocktails with bleach. Or locked yourself in a shed. Or been caught cheating. Or followed your inclination to experiment and ended up in A+E with a traumatic wanking injury. Or crashed a plane. Or been responsible for someone's death. Or watched someone die. Or set fire to yourself. Or fallen awkwardly. Or fallen awkwardly on a rake. Or fallen awkwardly while flying a plane. Or while wanking. Or put your tongue in the wrong person's mouth. Or put your tongue in what you thought was the right person's mouth and it turned out to be the wrong person's mouth. Or got really angry because someone told you a story about a horse.
2. You should probably come to the show if you've ever said something you wanted to take back as soon as you'd said it. Or pressed the button that had a sign next to it saying DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES PRESS THIS BUTTON. Even if that button was a metaphorical button, and the thing that blew up was your life. Or if you hit 'reply all' and told them all just what you thought of them. Or if you've ever been in charge of a nuclear power station. Or a room full of toddlers. Or a government.
3. Or just come if it was absolutely, positively your fault, and there's no point trying to explain, or apologise, or any of that stuff that usually makes it better. Or at least a bit less disastrous.
4. Or if you've done none of these things. Because someone has. In fact, WE have. And we'd like to tell you about it, because one day, probably, you'll do them too.
5. Oh, and come if you like poems. And talking, because the show has both of those things. And f__king up. Talking, poems, and f__king up.
The Oh F__k Moment runs at St George’s West, Shandwick Place from 5-27 August at 17.30 daily (not Wednesdays), as well as 12.30 on Saturday and Sunday.
No thanks, don't show this popup again.