1. The Script: I first read the script when I was on tour. It was forwarded at the end of a three-month stint and I was tired and fed up at the time. After reading it I felt so uplifted! It may do the same for you if you catch one of the performances (11-27 February)!
2. The Story: It’s a heart-warming story of a daughter and estranged father healing the damage caused when he walked out on his family 16 years previously.
3. The Opportunity of a Second Chance: Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance in this life? If your answer is ‘yes’, then this is the show for you.
4. The Era: You’ll be transported to sunny California, 1979 by our great music - Fleetwood Mac, The Bee Gees, Joni Mitchell - the snappy dialogue, and funky fashion. Not bad for a cold winter’s night in Manchester.
5. And Finally: The will be one of the last opportunities to visit the Library Theatre before it moves out of its present home. I’m so proud to be working in a truly entertaining piece of theatre in such a lovely space with such a great team.
I Ought To Be In Pictures is at the Library Theatre from 11 - 27 February. More information on 0161 236 7110 or visit the theatre's website.