Here’s a special competition – your chance to win one of five pairs to the forthcoming matinee performance of My Favorite Things: The Rodgers & Hammerstein 80th Anniversary Concert at Theatre Royal Drury Lane!
The star-studded cast for the special event next week includes Michael Ball, Daniel Dae Kim, Audra McDonald, Julian Ovenden, Lucy St. Louis, Aaron Tveit, Marisha Wallace, Joanna Ampil, Maria Friedman, Patrick Wilson, Anna-Jane Casey, Lily Kerhoas and Jordan Shaw.
Set to take place at 2.30pm on Tuesday, 12 December at Theatre Royal Drury Lane – a venue that premiered the original West End productions of Rodgers and Hammerstein’s Oklahoma!, Carousel, South Pacific, and The King and I – the gala will feature a 40-piece orchestra.
It will be directed and staged by Tony Award-winning director and choreographer Christopher Gattelli, with associate choreography by Simon Hardwick. The Rodgers & Hammerstein Concert Orchestra, conducted by Simon Lee, will be accompanied by a West End chamber choir, dance ensemble, and surprise guest appearances.
Answer the question at the link below in order to apply. Lucky winners will be able to pick up a pair of tickets from the venue on the afternoon of the event.
This competition has now closed.
Competition Terms and Conditions
• Prize consists of a pair of tickets to My Favorite Things: The Rodgers & Hammerstein 80th Anniversary Concert at Theatre Royal Drury Lane.
• The promoter for this competition is WhatsOnStage Ltd (“the Promoter”).
• These terms and conditions apply to this competition and entry to the competition is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
• The competition is only available to residents of the United Kingdom, Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man over the age of 18.
• Employees of the Promoter, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
• No purchase is necessary to enter the competition and only one entry per person will be accepted.
• The competition will run from Tuesday 5 December 2023 until 12pm on Thursday 7 December 2023. After this specified date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
• The winner will be selected at random and will be notified by email within 2 days of the competition closing. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 1 day of notification, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select a replacement winner (and that winner will similarly have to respond to the notification sent to them by the Promoter within 1 day of that notification being sent to them or else they will also forfeit their prize).
• The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a happening outside of their control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
• The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Promotion.
• No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are non-transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
• In the interest of fairness, winners will be chosen at random.
• The Promoter will not be liable for winners not receiving the email to notify them of their success or failing to attend on time or, indeed, at all.
• The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• These Terms and Conditions are effective as of 5 December 2023.