BBC's musical celebration The Greatest Show: all the stage shows set to perform
Who's excited for this special event?
Here are all the shows on the BBC's Musicals: The Greatest Show tonight!
The events kicked off last weekend on BBC Radio Two with a few days' worth of documentaries, celebrations and performances, spearheaded by Sheridan Smith, Michael Ball and Elaine Paige.
This will reach a general stagey crescendo with Musicals: The Greatest Show – a 100-minute odyssey through musical feature, featuring a plethora of specially recorded numbers.
It will be shown on BBC One and BBC iPlayer on 7 February at 7.40pm GMT) and will be available to stream for a full year!
In a helpful round-up, we've listed all the shows you can expect to hear/see as part of the event (some of them are only available via radio – we've indicated below):
- Smith and Amanda Holden will duet on "I Know Him So Well" – from Chess
- Gavin Spokes, from the West End production of Hamilton, will perform hit number "You'll Be Back"
- Michael Ball will perform showstopper "You Can't Stop The Beat" from Hairspray
- Smith will also return to her lauded turn as Fanny Brice to give a rendition of "Don't Rain On My Parade" from Funny Girl
- Soon-to-be West End leading light Ivano Turco performs "Only You, Lonely You" from Andrew Lloyd Webber's upcoming mucsical Cinderella
- From Los Angeles, Nicole Scherzinger performs "Never Enough" from movie musical The Greatest Showman
- Josh Groban sings "The Impossible Dream" from Man Of La Mancha (on Radio 2 only)
- Paige will return to the part of Norma Desmond with Sunset Boulevard's "As If We Never Said Goodbye" (on Radio 2 only)
- Because they're the crown jewels of the West End, the Queens of Six will perform "Six"
- Stage star Ramin Karimloo sings "The Music Of The Night" from The Phantom Of The Opera, a show he's appeared in on a plethora of occasions
- Tight-knit trio Mazz Murray, Kate Graham and Jo Napthine of MAMMA MIA! perform "Dancing Queen"
- Simply the best – Aisha Jawando of the West End production of TINA, The Tina Turner Musical will perform, well, "The Best"
- Lea Salonga performs "I Dreamed A Dream" from Les Misérables – with her performance recorded in Manila
- Former star of the West End show and current lead on the tour, Layton Williams of Everybody's Talking About Jamie performs "The Wall In My Head"
- WhatsOnStage Award-winner Sam Tutty sings "You Will Be Found" from Dear Evan Hansen, alongside members of the West End cast
- Announced as leading the upcoming tour of the show, Nicole Raquel Dennis of "Dreamgirls" with And I Am Telling You
- Former Elphaba Kerry Ellis sings "Defying Gravity" from Wicked
- Part of the original West End cast, Christine Allado and Alexia Khadime perform "When You Believe" from The Prince Of Egypt (on Radio 2 only)
- Jac Yarrow, with the public, performing "Any Dream Will Do" from Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat
You can find out more about Yarrow's special performance here.