Competition: win tickets to MUSIK at Leicester Square Theatre
Enter for your chance to see the outrageous one-woman show with music by the Pet Shop Boys
The iconic Billie Trix is back! An icon, rock star, screen goddess and drug addict, Billie has lived a life of excess and shares it in this outrageous new one-woman show. From post-war Berlin to music arenas the world, via Andy Warhol's factory and a year in a Soho Square phone box, MUSIK is a hilarious new show from the creators of musical Closer to Heaven.
With a 'sultry presence and smoky voice', Frances Barber returns as Billie in a tour de force performance that is sure to make you fall in love with the character. Jonathan Harvey pens a sharp script with music by the Pet Shop Boys.
Enter now to win two tickets to see MUSIK at Leicester Square Theatre, valid on any Tuesday to Thursday performance until March 1. Subject to availability.
This competition has now closed.
Competition Terms & Conditions
• The promoter for this competition is WhatsOnStage Ltd ("the Promoter").
• These terms and conditions apply to this competition and entry to the competition is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
• The competition is only available to residents of the United Kingdom, Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man over the age of 18.
• Employees of the Promoter, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
• No purchase is necessary to enter the competition and only one entry per person will be accepted.
• The competition will run from Tuesday 18 February 2020 until 12pm on Thursday 20 February 2020. After this specified date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
• The winner will be notified by email on the day the competition closes. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 1 day of notification, the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select a replacement winner (and that winner will similarly have to respond to the notification sent to them by the Promoter within 1 day of that notification being sent to them or else they will also forfeit their prize).
• The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a happening outside of their control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
• The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Promotion.
• No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are non-transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
• All other expenses associated with the prize such as transport to and from the venue, food and drink shall be the responsibility of the winner and not the Promoter.
• In the interest of fairness, winners will be chosen at random.
• The Promoter will notify the winner as to when and where the prize can be collected.
• The Promoter will not be liable for winners not receiving the email to notify them of their success or failing to attend on time or, indeed, at all.
• The Promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• These Terms and Conditions are effective as of Tuesday 18 February 2020.