Competition: win tickets to Peter Pan Goes Wrong at the Alexandra Palace Theatre plus drinks and programme
Brace yourselves for an awfully big adventure this festive season as Mischief Theatre's smash-hit comedy Peter Pan Goes Wrong sails into the Alexandra Palace Theatre from 13 December.
The members of Cornley Polytechnic Drama Society are back on stage, attempting to stage a production of J M Barrie's much-loved classic Peter Pan. But with technical difficulties, flying mishaps and cast disputes, will they ever make it to Neverland? Expect a riotous, hilarious evening which is sure to delight audiences of all ages.
Mischief Theatre has fast become an international phenomenon, with three shows currently playing in the West End: The Play That Goes Wrong, The Comedy about a Bank Robbery and Groan Ups. In December they will be opening a brand new show Magic Goes Wrong.
Enter now to win two tickets, drinks and a programme to Peter Pan Goes Wrong at the Alexandra Palace Theatre London, valid for all performances from 13 December 2019 to 5 January 2020. Subject to availability.
This competition has now closed.
Competition Terms & Conditions
• The promoter for this competition is WhatsOnStage Ltd ("the Promoter").
• These terms and conditions apply to this competition and entry to the competition is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
• The competition is only available to residents of the United Kingdom, Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man over the age of 18.
• Employees of the Promoter, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
• No purchase is necessary to enter the competition and only one entry per person will be accepted.
• The competition will run from Monday 25 November 2019 until 12pm on Monday 2 December 2019. After this specified date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
• The winner will be notified by email on the day the competition closes. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 1 day of notification, the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select a replacement winner (and that winner will similarly have to respond to the notification sent to them by the Promoter within 1 day of that notification being sent to them or else they will also forfeit their prize).
• The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a happening outside of their control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
• The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Promotion.
• No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are non-transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
• All other expenses associated with the prize such as transport to and from the venue, food and drink shall be the responsibility of the winner and not the Promoter.
• In the interest of fairness, winners will be chosen at random.
• The Promoter will notify the winner as to when and where the prize can be collected.
• The Promoter will not be liable for winners not receiving the email to notify them of their success or failing to attend on time or, indeed, at all.
• The Promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• These Terms and Conditions are effective as of Monday 25 November 2019.