Top 50: Outrageous Fringe Show Titles
Here are the most pun-tastic and/or simply outrageous titles that got the most titters from the Whatsonstage.com team as we flicked through the 2011 programme. Click on the links to go through to our comprehensive festival show listings - all new for 2011.
Please feel free to add any more shocking show titles to the bottom of the page…
1. 1-2-3, 2-2-3, 3-2-3: Triplets!
2. 5-Step Guide to Being German
3. A Mid-Semester Night's Dream (For Puck's Sake)
4. Armageddapocalypse- The Explosioning
5. Batman! Holy Spoof Musical Batstravaganza!
6. Beer and Loathing and Lost Wages
7. Chastity Butterworth and the Spanish Hamster
9. Dislike! A Facebook Guide to Crisis
10. Doris Day Can F**k Off
11. Dr Brown Brown Brown Brown Brown...
12. Evil- The Musical
13. Gagtanamo Bay
14. All Young People Are C**ts
15. Hitler! The Musical
16. How to Be Patient With Arseholes
17. I Didn't Mean to be a Virgin in the 80s
18. Jihad: Heresy Or Hearsay
20. Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven
21. The Amish Guide to F*cking
22. Lifestyles of the Weird and Aimless
23. Little Shop of Homos!
24. Lord of the Blings
25. Mary Christ- The Unmusical!
26. Mission Suggestible
27. My Name Is Hannibal- The Hannibal Montanabal Experience
28. Get Rich or Die Cryin'
30. Please Hold, You're Being Transferred to a UK Based Asian Representative
31. Pope Benedict- Bond Villain
32. Recovering Catholics Anonymous and Other Crosses I've Had to Bear
33. Richard Dawkins Does Not Exist, and We Can Prove It
34. Round the World and Back Again (A Brief and Inaccurate History of Everything)
35. Sex, Lies and Eurovision
37. Simply the Jest
38. Sneasons of Liz
39. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! Definitely The Ffloccinaucinihilipilification word show! Fantabulicous!
40. Talking to You is Cheaper Than Therapy
41. The Bitch Doctors
42. The Selfish Gene- The Musical
43. The Seven Deadly Sings (Remastered)
44. The Social Anxiety Network
45. The Unbearable Sh*teness of Being
46. Thirty-seven ways of deceiving you, the audience, into believing I have written a new one-man show for 2011 even though I probably haven't, or something
47. To Be ... Or Not to Be ... Or Whatever It Will Be?
48. Truly Medley Deeply
49. Tweeting Beauty (and Other Stories)
50. What the Folk!