A pun about a chocolate bar has won the annual Funniest Joke of the Fringe award, sponsored by TV channel Dave.
Stand-up Rob Auton, 30, claimed the prize with his one-liner: "I heard a rumour that Cadbury is bringing out an oriental chocolate bar. Could be a Chinese Wispa."
He claimed 24% of the votes and beat off competition including Alex Horne, Marcus Brigstocke and former winner Tim Vine.
Steve North, general manager Dave, said: "Now celebrating its sixth year, Dave's Funniest Joke of The Fringe continues to highlight the best one-liners coming out of the Fringe. This year's Top 10 is quick, sharp, witty and clever, and Rob is a very worthy winner."
The full list is:
1. Rob Auton - "I heard a rumour that Cadbury is bringing out an oriental chocolate bar. Could be a Chinese Wispa."
2. Alex Horne - "I used to work in a shoe-recycling shop. It was sole-destroying."
3. Alfie Moore - "I'm in a same-sex marriage… the sex is always the same."
4. Tim Vine - "My friend told me he was going to a fancy dress party as an Italian island. I said to him ‘Don't be Sicily.'"
5. Gary Delaney - "I can give you the cause of anaphylactic shock in a nutshell."
6. Phil Wang - "The Pope is a lot like Doctor Who. He never dies, just keeps being replaced by white men."
7. Marcus Brigstocke - "You know you are fat when you hug a child and it gets lost."
8. Liam Williams - "The universe implodes. No matter."
9. Bobby Mair - "I was adopted at birth and have never met my mum. That makes it very difficult to enjoy any lapdance."
10. Chris Coltrane - "The good thing about lending someone your time machine is that you basically get it back immediately."
No thanks, don't show this popup again.