Five reasons to see... Treasure Island
Long John Silver (James Earl Adair) navigates you towards a visit to 'Treasure Island' in Hornchurch this month
1. If you can't manage a holiday this year, why not spend a couple of hours on a sunny island with us rather than having all the hassle of Stansted Airport.
2. Our version of Robert Louis Stevenson's "Treasure Island" is adapted by Chris Bond whose "Sweeney Todd - The Demon Barber of Fleet Street" the basis for the musical by Stephen Sondheim.
3. Don't miss us performing the best song about cheese that you're likely to hear on stage all year!
4. There's plenty of sword-fighting as befits a buccaneering crew.
5. We're doing our bit for equality and girl power with not one but two female pirates (both of whom scare me on a daily basis).
Treasure Island is at the Queen's Theatre, Hornchurch until 17 August 2013