Win a pair of tickets for Back to the Future The Musical in the West End
Enter our competition now!
This competition is now closed.
Great Scott! To celebrate Back to the Future Day on 21 October, the WhatsOnStage Award-winning show is giving away a pair of tickets to one lucky winner.
Plus, four runners-up will be chosen to win an annual Premium Membership to our Theatre Club, where you can access great seats at exclusive prices for shows across London.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply complete the question below. This one's for the dreamers!
The show continues its electrifying run at the Adelphi Theatre where it is currently booking until 23 July 2023.
Competition Terms & Conditions
• Prize consists of two tickets to a performance of Back to the Future the Musical at the Adelphi Theatre, London.
• Prize is valid for all Monday to Thursday performances until Thursday 20 July 2023, subject to availability. Excludes all peak performances: w/c 24 October, 19 December to 2 January 2023, w/c 13 February, w/c 3 and 10 April and w/c 29 May 2023.
• Runners-up prize consists of four annual Premium Memberships to the WhatsOnStage Theatre Club.
• The promoter for this competition is WhatsOnStage Ltd ("the Promoter").
• These terms and conditions apply to this competition and entry to the competition is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
• The competition is only available to residents of the United Kingdom, Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man over the age of 18.
• Employees of the Promoter, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
• No purchase is necessary to enter the competition and only one entry per person will be accepted.
• The competition will run from Wednesday 19 October 2022 until 12pm on Wednesday 2 November 2022. After this specified date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
• The winner will be selected at random and will be notified by email within 4 days of the competition closing. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 1 day of notification, the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select a replacement winner (and that winner will similarly have to respond to the notification sent to them by the Promoter within 1 day of that notification being sent to them or else they will also forfeit their prize).
• The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a happening outside of their control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
• The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Promotion.
• No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are non-transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
• All other expenses associated with the prize such as transport to and from the venue, food and drink shall be the responsibility of the winner and not the Promoter.
• In the interest of fairness, winners will be chosen at random.
• The Promoter will notify the winner as to when and where the prize can be collected.
• The Promoter will not be liable for winners not receiving the email to notify them of their success or failing to attend on time or, indeed, at all.
• The Promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• These Terms and Conditions are effective as of Wednesday 19 October 2022.