Five Reasons to See ... Radar 2012 at the Bush
1. To Bounce: Bush Bounce is a quarterly evening showcasing new talent which I curate and produce with the Bush Theatre team, in association with IdeasTap. There are emerging artists from the world of theatre, video, painting, performance, music and design coming together to bring you a bouncy night of new stuff.
2. To Chew: I haven't seen it, but it's top of my list - Chewing Gum Dreams. Michaela is an on point performer and poet, plus I heard there's some UK garage tunes making an appearance in the show - easily a must see.
3. To Drink: The bar does all the strong stuff every day and night. So go to that definitely. But I'd say don't miss getting down there for tea and cakes with Hollie McNish and her show A British Tea Break. Scratched for the first time at the last Bush Bounce, this is a beautiful way to sip the best drink ever with one of the best poets ever.
4. To See: The stars of tomorrow will be raining all over RADAR. One such sharp shooter is writer and performer Kat Pearce, whose mind-blowing monologue Round 'Ere was also shown at the last Bush Bounce and has since been nominated for awards and brought the talented young Pearce back to our boards for RADAR.
5. To Listen: Opera at the Bush? Say whaaaat? Yeh it's all true, the rumours are real. Come and check out the glorious Through the Looking Screen operetta by rising composing genius Anne Chmelewsky and superstar mezzo soprano Clare Presland.