Revealed: Top 10 jokes at Edinburgh Fringe 2018
Prepare to giggle
TV channel Dave has announced it's top ten funniest jokes at this year's Edinburgh Fringe.
Taking the top spot this year is comedian Adam Rowe whose show Undeniable at Just The Tonic at The Caves, features the quip "Working at the jobcentre has to be a tense job – knowing that if you get fired, you still have to come in the next day."
1. Adam Rowe: Working at the jobcentre has to be a tense job – knowing that if you get fired, you still have to come in the next day.
2. Leo Kearse: I had a job drilling holes for water – it was well boring.
3. Olaf Falafel: I took out a loan to pay for an exorcism. If I don't pay it back, I'm going to get repossessed.
4. Daniel Audritt: In my last relationship I hated being treated like a piece of meat. She was a vegan and refused to touch me.
5. Flo & Joan: What do colour-blind people do when they are told to eat their greens?
6: Darren Walsh: I've got a new job collecting all the jumpers left in the park at the weekends, but it's not easy. They keep moving the goalposts.
7. Justin Moorhouse: Trump said he'd build a wall but he hasn't even picked up a brick. He's just another middle-aged man failing on a DIY project.
=8. Adele Cliff: I lost a friend after we had an argument about the Tardis. I thought it was a little thing, but it seemed much bigger once we got into it.
=8. Alex Edelman Why are they calling it Brexit and not The Great British Break Off?
10. Laura Lexx: I think love is like central heating. You turn it on before guests arrive and pretend it's like this all the time.