Your Search Results for “Philip Childs”
- King John (Temple Church, London)
Reviews20 Apr 2015
- Animals (Theatre503)
Reviews14 Apr 2015
- Edinburgh 2014: Our picks of the Fringe and EIF
Features8 Jul 2014
- Forbidden Broadway (Menier Chocolate Factory)
Reviews3 Jul 2014
- Michael Coveney: 'Sam Kelly was an actor of great technique and comic, Dickensian flourish'
Features16 Jun 2014
- Nicholas Wright: 'Eugene de Kock is like Myra Hindley in South Africa'
Interviews27 May 2014
- Michael Coveney: Is Peter Grimes at the ENO better than Charlie or The Book of Mormon?
Blogs30 Jan 2014
- Birmingham Royal Ballet - Sleeping Beauty and Penguin Cafe (Plymouth - tour)
Reviews2 Nov 2013
- Michael Coveney: No laughing matters, with jokes, in Edinburgh
Blogs6 Aug 2013
- Michael Coveney: Sweet birds and words of lost youth
Blogs13 Jun 2013
- Mozart, Salieri & Rimsky-Korsakov
Reviews18 Oct 2012
- Matthew Kelly stars in new adaptation of The Seagull at Southwark Playhouse
Theatre News17 Sep 2012
- Playing Dead (Eastbourne, Devonshire Park Theatre)
Reviews6 Jun 2012
- The Pitchfork Disney
Reviews2 Feb 2012
- Tender Napalm
Reviews25 Apr 2011
- Where's the Arcola Welcome?
Blogs22 Mar 2011
Reviews1 Mar 2011
- Tune In: Theatre CDs & DVDs Round-up - Apr 2010
Features6 Apr 2010
- Horrid Henry – Live & Horrid!
Reviews9 Jul 2009
- Opening: Fame, Child, Terre, Death, Brook Sizwe
Theatre News7 May 2007