Here, director Cal McCrystal, whose credits include The Mighty Boosh, gives us five festive reasons to go along...
1. It's an outrageous piece of seasonal silliness starring a talented cast of juicy birds ready to lay. Whether you're a breast or a leg man, you are guaranteed to laugh your knickers down at our surreal comedy based on the Twelve Days Of Christmas.
2. It's educational! You'll learn some new swear words as well as hearing some good old familiar ones. Get yourself a drink in the sumptuous surroundings of the Trafalgar Studios, sit back and let the madness wash over you.
3. Every hen should have a cock and we have some lovely ones on display in this cheerful and touching musical. Enjoy our many fantastic production numbers with everything from Beyonce to Bollywood.
4. As it's on late you have plenty of time to have a slap up meal beforehand. And remember, the more you drink - the sexier we look.
5. Take a Great Pear, a magic Partridge, Darth Vader, Lord Byron, Jesus, Matthew Bourne, a bunch of gorgeous girls, a dishy guy - and what have you got? A beautifully irreverent love story with a heart of gold - the perfect thing to get you in the Holiday mood.
Stephen & The Sexy Partridge runs in the late slot (9pm) at Trafalgar Studios 2 until 2 January 2010