1. It’s a great night out - a true Variety of Comedy. The bill consists of just under two hours of world class entertainment. A dash of the old with a new twist.
2. Sublime comedians at the top of their game framed in a feast of speciality acts, clowns, and cult comedy. Including love, improvisation and philosophy from Phil Kay, misanthropic futility from Andrew Lawrence and hilarious quick wit from Nina Conti & Monk.
3. The big upside down purple cow that is the Udderbelly. The ‘pasture’ consists of nibbles and one of the most reasonably priced bars in the West End. The view of the London Eye, Westminster Abbey, and the Thames makes it a destination in and of itself.
4. There will be pretty girls to look after you for the duration of the show!
5. A reasonably priced ticket for an evening of smiles, giggles, gut laughs and guffaws.
The Crack is at the E4 Udderbelly until 21 June 2009 (for more info visit www.udderbelly.co.uk). Below - watch Miss Behave in action...
Share via Email
No thanks, don't show this popup again.