1. It's the world premiere of the first play by acclaimed New York novelist Jane Huxley, adapted from her own novel.
2. Simon Cowell believes author Jane Huxley has the X Factor! He described her work as 'glitter and gutter... lovelorn, wartorn and a compelling read’ and Dame Beryl Bainbridge is also a fan: "a thrilling, cleverly constructed story of love distorted by jealousy".
3. When the Lilac Blooms, My Love marks the return to actor after a 15-year absence of Sally Farmiloe-Neville, best known for playing scheming bitch Dawn Williams for three years in the BBC drama Howard’s Way, which was launched in an attempt to produce a UK rival to Dynasty and Dallas. And her co-star is the truly wonderful Judy Cornwell, best know for Keeping Up Appearances.
4. Release your inner cat: the play tackles the highly topical subject of cougars - older women who prey on younger men.
5. It is spring, and the lilacs are in bloom... Isn’t this a good enough reason?
For more info visit www.lilacbloomsplay.com
Share via Email
No thanks, don't show this popup again.