How much have you been paying attention to this week's theatre news? Find out by answering the seven questions below, all based on news from the past week in the wonderful world of theatre.
Scroll down for the answers and links to the full news stories, but NO peeking! Finally, let us know how many you got right on twitter!
1. Which show will be transferring from the Menier Chocolate Factory to the Vaudeville in September?
a) The Color Purple
b) Fully Committed
c) Forbidden Broadway
d) The Life of the Party
2. The lowest price for tickets to Hamlet starring Benedict Cumberbatch will be...?
3. Which former WhatsOnStage Award-winner will star in Albion at the Bush?
a) Zoe Wanamaker
b) Sheridan Smith
c) Haydn Gwynne
d) Natalie Casey
4. Why was Andrew Lloyd Webber's Really Useful Group in the news this week?
a) Andrew has employed @westendproducer to help him write his next smash hit.
b) They are taking legal action against producers of the cancelled Jesus Christ Superstar US tour.
c) The new version of Cats has another new character, a dog called "Rex".
d) They have bought five new theatres in London.
5. This week's London Theatre Report by SOLT found that more people went to the theatre in 2012/13 than what?
a) Went to the Cinema.
b) Ate in Burger King.
c) Listened to Radio 2.
d) Attended a Premier League Football game.
6. Which former Doctor Who has been cast in David Hare's Vertical Hour at the Park Theatre?
a) Jon Pertwee
b) Peter Davison
c) Paul McGann
d) David Tennant
7. Which pop singer announced this week that she was no longer involved in the development of Bridget Jones the Musical
a) Rita Ora
b) Lily Allen
d) Leona Lewis
8. Which American is "in discussions" to play Grizabella in the upcoming West End revival of Cats?
a) Nicole Scherzinger
b) Alicia Keys
c) Idina Menzel
Click on each answer to read the full news story.
1. c) Forbidden Broadway 2. a) £10 3. d) Natalie Casey 4. b) They are taking legal action against producers of the cancelled Jesus Christ Superstar US tour. 5. d) Attended a Premier League Football game. 6. b) Peter Davison 7. b) Lily Allen 8. a) Nicole Scherzinger
- Park Theatre
- David Hare
- Haydn Gwynne
- Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Menier Chocolate Factory
- Jesus Christ Superstar
- Benedict Cumberbatch
- Paul McGann
- Forbidden Broadway
- London Theatre Report
- Bridget Jones
- Lily Allen
No thanks, don't show this popup again.