Five Reasons to See ... Issy Van Randwyck at The Crazy CoqsDate: 5 November 2012
Three time Olivier Award nominee Issy Van Randwyck brings her show Bright Lights and Promises to London's latest cabaret venue The Crazy Coqs. Also featuring musical director and pianist Sarah Travis, the show runs from 5 to 10 November 2012.
Here, Issy gives us five good reasons to go...
1. Come to London's top new eaterie created by the two people behind The Ivy, The Wolseley and The Delauney.
2. See the beautiful original Art Deco interior.
3. Who knows who you might find yourself sitting next to you?
4. You can cosy up to Eros, he’s only round the corner in Piccadilly!
5. You could be in bed before midnight with a hot water bottle and the box set of Homeland.