Five Reasons to See ... Willing & Fitchett’s Could It Be Forever?Date: 7 August 2010
Victoria Willing and Lucie Fitchett are the writers and stars of Could it be Forever, a new stage comedy about "love, friendship, and David Cassidy" which is running at the Gilded Balloon, Teviot Row, at this year’s Fringe Festival. Here are their further instructions for why this show is not to be missed:
1. Could you imagine kissing the same poster every night and not giving a damn that it’s soggy? If so, see our show.
2. It might be you find it a turn on to feel the wind flapping round your loons… if so, see our show.
3. Be very worried if you find yourself fantasising about butterscotch Angel Delight… or alternatively, see our show.
4. For some, there’s nothing like fondling the ridges on a warm chillum. If that’s you, see our show.
5. Ever wondered what lyrics follow “I’m sleeping, and right in the middle of a good dream, when all at once…”
If so, see our show!
Back to Edinburgh Homepage