Five Reasons To See ... Stones In His PocketsDate: 19 March 2010
Stefan Escreet is Associate Director at Theatre by the Lake in Keswick where he has directed many plays and developed several new writing projects. He is currently directing Marie Jones' highly acclaimed comedy Stones In His Pockets - a popular hit at the Lowry in its touring form. Stefan has been in fifty theatre productions as a professional actor with seasons and individual productions at many of the country's top regional theatres as well as the Royal National Theatre and the Young Vic. We asked him for his five reasons to see Stones in Keswick.
1. It’s about the crazy world of Hollywood – always good for a laugh
2. Fifteen characters are played by just two actors
3. These two actors are Theatre by the Lake favourites and have appeared there in solo shows – James Nickerson in One Fine Day and Dennis Herdman in Anorak of Fire.
4. Stones in his Pockets is an award-winning hit show that had a long life in the West End – here’s your chance to see why!
5. There can’t be many other theatres in such a beautiful setting – next to Derwentwater in Keswick.
Stones In His Pockets is at the Theatre By he Lake, Keswick from 27 March - 18 April. For more details, click here
Back to Northwest Homepage