WOS 15th birthday: Identify the mystery birthday voices & win
Date: 18 April 2012
It's our 15th birthday and to help us celebrate three of our favourite West End musical theatre stars have sent us a recording of them singing, "Happy Birthday To You".
But who are they???
Guess the mystery voices correctly and you could win one year's membership of the Whatsonstage.com Theatre Club including:
- a joining gift of one free ticket to see Stomp*
- free theatre tickets all year round
- Priority booking for Whatsonstage.com member-only events including group outings
- Top shows at group rates
- Whatsonstage.com magazine
- Plus various vouchers for free programmes, ice creams and drinks!
So, can you identify our three mystery well-wishers?Wellwisher One:
The small print
* Tickets are supplied on a best available basis and are subject to availability. Valid Monday-Thursday performances excluding the following booking periods: 4 June - 9 June 2012 , 13 August - 1 September 2012, 28 October - 3 November 2012. Must be redeemed by the end of the current booking period (12 December 2012). Voucher has no equivalent cash value and cannot be exchanged or refunded
** For a theatrebreak and must be used on a booking for a minimum of 2 people spending £150 or more.
By participating in the competition, you declare that you accept these Terms and Conditions unconditionally.
1 Entrants must be 18 years or over and resident in the United Kingdom.
2 The competition is not open to employees or contractors of Whatsonstage.com or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation and running of the competition or their direct family members.
3 The prize is one year's membership of the Whatsonstage Theatre Club.
4 There is no cash alternative.
5 Closing date for entry is 30th April 2012.
6 The winner will be notified by email within seven days of the closing date
7 The winner will be chosen based on correctly identifying the mystery voices. If more than one person is correct, one of those entries will be drawn at random as the winner.
8 The judges' decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.