1. You want to make a lot of money but you don't want to spend the rest of your life doing it
How to Make a Million Before Lunch will reveal the secrets and shortcuts to success, stopping you wasting time and energy so you get to owning that beachfront villa much, much quicker.
2. Every time you watch Dragon’s Den and The Apprentice you think you could do better
This show will show you how to start up a successful business in the fastest possible time, and how to avoid all the pitfalls that can lead to disaster.
3. It will show you that anything is possible if you want it badly enough
Stuck in a rut at work? Just lost your job? Wondering what happened to all the dreams you had? Wondering if this is all there is to life? Then come along and be inspired.
4. It is full of amazing stories about people who started with nothing but a good idea
Lara Morgan turned £356 into £20 million when she started a business selling toiletries to hotels. Gerry Pack started his airport parking business with £100 and sold it for £42 million. Come and find out how they did it.
5. This show might just change your life – before lunch
Becoming an entrepreneur and creating something from nothing is one of the most exciting, exhilarating things you can ever do. It will challenge you, take you on adventures and open your eyes to possibilities that you never dreamed of. So come along and see what all the fuss is about.
Share via Email
No thanks, don't show this popup again.