Posted 21 April 2011 - 02:39 AM
- - Is the theatre foyer big
- - Is there many steps down to the stalls
- - How long is the show
- - Does it have a curtain and if so what is it like.
Posted 21 April 2011 - 09:25 AM
Depending on which entrance - one has none, other around 4/5
About 2 hours 50 minutes, including interval
It has a gauze at the start - you can faintly see the set and in the interval a curtain showing theatre auditorium with lots of people
Posted 21 April 2011 - 10:28 AM
Posted 21 April 2011 - 12:28 PM
Posted 21 April 2011 - 12:39 PM
Posted 27 June 2011 - 12:44 AM
1. is there a shop to the side of the stage, in a couple of the pictures there seems to be some sort of a shop
2. in some pictures there seems to be a break in the left hand side of the stage suggesting there are steps, is there steps and if so why? (Do the actors come out around the audience?)
Posted 27 June 2011 - 06:15 AM
Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:58 AM
Somebody make me come through, I'll always be there, As frightened as you, of Being Alive.
It's my life - it's now or never.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users