The Theatrical Management Association (TMA) has announced the nominations for the 2013 UK Theatre Awards.
The UK Theatre Awards are only awards which specifically address theatre throughout England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, as opposed to focusing on London and the West End.
Winners will be announced on 20 October at a lunchtime ceremony at London's Guildhall.
Julian Bird, chief executive of the TMA and Society of London Theatre, said: "It has been a year of great achievement for theatre throughout the length and breadth of the UK, as demonstrated by the range of nominations celebrating skill and variety, both on and off stage."
Best New Play
• BULL by Mike Bartlett a Sheffield Theatres production
• JUMPERS FOR GOALPOSTS by Tom Wells a Paines Plough, Hull Truck and Watford Palace Theatre production
• SURPRISES by Alan Ayckbourn a Stephen Joseph Theatre, Scarborough and Chichester Festival Theatre production
Best Performance in a Play
• Cush Jumbo for A DOLL'S HOUSE a Royal Exchange Theatre, Manchester production
• Edward Petherbridge for MY PERFECT MIND a Told by an Idiot, Young Vic and Drum Theatre Plymouth production
• Simon Scardifield for THE DOUBLE a Theatre Royal Bath production Best Supporting Performance
• Jessica Bastick-Vines for A DAY IN THE DEATH OF JOE EGG a Liverpool Everyman and Playhouse and Rose Theatre Kingston production
• Sally Reid for TIME AND THE CONWAYS a Royal Lyceum Theatre, Edinburgh and Dundee Rep Ensemble production
• Siân Phillips for THIS IS MY FAMILY a Sheffield Theatres production
Best Musical Production
• GLASGOW GIRLS directed by Cora Bissett a National Theatre of Scotland, Theatre Royal Stratford East, Citizens Theatre, Pachamama Productions, Richard Jordan Productions Ltd and Merrigong Theatre Company production
• MY FAIR LADY directed by Daniel Evans a Sheffield Theatres production
• THIS IS MY FAMILY directed by Daniel Evans a Sheffield Theatres production
Best Performance in a Musical
• Alex Bourne for THE WITCHES OF EASTWICK a Watermill Theatre, Newbury production
• Frances Ruffelle for PIAF a Curve, Leicester production
• Janie Dee for HELLO, DOLLY! a Curve, Leicester production
Best Show for Children and Young People
• THE BORROWERS a Northern Stage, Newcastle production
• THE BUTTERFLY LION a Mercury Theatre Made in Colchester Production presented by arrangement with Bill Kenwright Ltd, originally produced by New Perspectives, Curve Theatre, Leicester & Derby Theatre
• MISTER HOLGADO a Unicorn Theatre production
• Blanche McIntyre for THE SEAGULL a Headlong and Nuffield, Southampton production in association with Derby Theatre
• Jonathan Miller for RUTHERFORD & SON a Northern Broadsides production
• Rachel O'Riordan for THE SEAFARER a Lyric Theatre, Belfast and Perth Theatre production
• Adam Wiltshire and Yeast Culture for THE ARRIVAL, a Tamasha and Circus Space production
• Jonathan Fensom and Charles Balfour for THE ACCRINGTON PALS, a Royal Exchange Theatre, Manchester production
• Christine Jones and Chahine Yavroyan for LET THE RIGHT ONE IN a National Theatre of Scotland, Marla Rubin Productions Ltd and Bill Kenwright production in association with Dundee Rep Theatre
Best Touring Production
• AMERICAN IDIOT a SJM Concerts and Flying Entertainment production by arrangement with Work Light Productions
• DANCING AT LUGHNASA a Royal & Derngate, Northampton production
• THE FULL MONTY a Sheffield Theatres production, presented by David Pugh and Dafydd Rogers
Achievement in Dance
• Dance Consortium for touring Batsheva Ensemble's powerful and entertaining production of DECA DANCE.
• Northern Ballet for David Nixon's beautifully designed and dramatically engaging production of THE GREAT GATSBY.
• Independent dance artist Wendy Houstoun for her insightful, funny solo 50 ACTS.
Achievement in Opera
• The production of THE FLYING DUTCHMAN by Northern Ireland Opera at the Grand Opera House, Belfast
• Welsh National Opera for the productions of LULU & LOHENGRIN, conducted by Lothar Koenigs
• English Touring Opera for its bold Autumn Season in 2012
The Renee Stepham Award for Best Presentation of Touring Theatre
• Sadler's Wells Theatre
• Shakespeare's Globe
• Scottish Opera
Achievement in Marketing
• Hampstead Theatre
• Northern Ballet
• Thirty Seven Productions
• Royal Exchange Theatre
Theatre Employee/Manager of the Year
• James Haddrell – Greenwich Theatre
• Cerin Richardson – Festival and King's Theatre, Edinburgh
• Brenda Walliss – Princess Theatre, Torquay
Promotion of Diversity
• Theatre Royal Plymouth
No thanks, don't show this popup again.