1. Where and when were you born?
2. What made you want to become an actor?
Time out of lessons to do school plays!
3. If you hadn't become an actor, what might you have done professionally?
4. First big break?
5. Career highlights to date?
The first night of Legally Blonde
6. Any regrets?
7. What was the first thing you saw on stage that had a big impact on you?
The Phantom Of The Opera
8. And the last?
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
9. Who are your acting/singing idols?
Christopher Walken, Ryan Gosling and James Dean
10. What's the best advice you've ever been given?
Stay on centre
11. Why did you want to get involved in Happy Days?
How many people get asked to play The Fonz?
12. How have you prepared for the role of The Fonz?
YouTube'd Happy Days to death
13. Has Henry Winkler given you any advice?
Connect with each other, think big, make brave choices
14. Favourite song in the show?
15. Any rehearsal room mishaps?
16. What do you hope people take away from the show?
How good it was!
17. What's your favourite post-show hang out?
South West Trains
18. How do you unwind?
Watch a film on my iPad
19. If you could swap places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
20. What's next?
Brighton and world domination
Share via Email
No thanks, don't show this popup again.